International round table seminar on “Paleoclimate and Environmental Changes in the Black Sea Area”
University of Aarhus 16.2.2005
Organiser: Vladimir F. Stolba
• Vladimir F. Stolba (DNRF's CBSS), Welcome and Introduction
• Natalia P. Gerasimenko (Institute of Geography, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kiev), Environmental changes in the Ukrainian steppe belt during the last 5000 years
• Claus Uffe Hammer (Geophysical Department, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen), Paleoclimate in Greenland and the Black Sea: What is the relation?
• Dmitry A. Subetto (Institute of Limnology, Russian Academy of Science, St Petersburg), Paleolimnology as a tool for environmental and climatic reconstructions (Presentation )
• Anthony Ruter (Center for Climatic Research, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Gaylord Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies), Macrophysical modeling of climatic variability in the Pontic Basin (Abstract of presentation )